lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

BOY - BORIS ( DANIEL SHEPHERD + MONO& STEREO EIT )





Desde ALEMANIA, el grupo BOY, nos presenta la canción BORIS que dice así:

He said baby, come up to the office
 You sang at my party,
 I owe you some money 
You owe me your lips
I'm gonna give tips, and I heard your boyfriend is out of town?
 Baby aren't you hungry?
 I could feed you cookies, 
I could get my car keys 
Oh what a cute dress,
 but right now it's useless
 I heard your boyfriend is out of town? 
 I said you should get out of town too!
 I said you should get out of town too! 
 He said baby, I know you like me,
 You know everyone does, really,
 I'm serious We could have real fun and we're only young once 
and I heard your boyfriend is out of town! 
 Baby where are you going?
 Don't be such a diva, you can't just leave now 
Come back, don't bore me, you can't just ignore me 
Isn't your boyfriend out of town?
 I said yes And you should get out of town too!
 I said you should get out of town too! 
I said you should get out of town too!
 I said you, you should get out of town too!
 He said baby, come up to the office 
You sang at my party, 
I owe you some money 
You owe me your lips
 I'm gonna give tips, and I heard your boyfriend is out of town?

La encontramos dentro del álbum MUTUAL FRIENDS.


BOY -  BORIS ( DANIEL SHEPHERD + MONO& STEREO EIT )